A great man is always willing to be little.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I’m much more humble than you would understand.”
- “I have the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that’s ever run for the office of president. Ever.”
- “I’m the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.”
- “I’m the least racist person you have ever interviewed”
- “I’m the least racist person you’ll find anywhere in the world.”
- “Number one, I am the least anti-Semitic person that you’ve ever seen in your entire life. Number two, racism. The least racist person“
- “I’m the best thing that’s ever happened to the Secret Service.”
- “I am the world’s greatest person that does not want to let people into the country.”
- “No one has done more for people with disabilities than me.”
- “Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump.”
- “There’s nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me.”
- “There’s nobody bigger or better at the military than I am.”
- “There’s nobody that feels stronger about the intelligence community and the CIA than Donald Trump,”
- “There’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have”
- “There’s nobody that has more respect for women than I do,”
- “I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me”
- “I am going to save Social Security without any cuts. I know where to get the money from. Nobody else does .”
- “Nobody respects women more than I do”
He who truly knows has no occasion to shout.
A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.